Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In West Lafayette?
There's a common myth that putting signage from a home security company by your front door is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Basically, an intruder will see visible warning and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in West Lafayette and skip installing a home security system? This means that a home security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in West Lafayette. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in West Lafayette instead of the alarm system.
Although there is merit in showing off signs and decals from respected security companies like ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade all burglars. Instead, you're better off backing them up with real security components. It seems like a safer alternative than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in West Lafayette.
Reinforce Your West Lafayette Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Although home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to count on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, think about incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, thieves don’t want to be captured by your camera as it could be critical evidence in legal proceedings. You should install exterior surveillance that covers primary entry points including front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of burglars will enter through doors or windows, so you need to have them secured by motion and glass break sensors. In the event an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s a fact that many robberies occur in the daytime when you are working, you also need to safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-sensor floodlights placed strategically near your windows, doors, and garage will quickly illuminate nefarious behavior and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart locks and video doorbells: Smart locking devices will inform you when anyone tries to engage your entry. A video doorbell takes it one step further by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions work with the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lighting are able to be programmed for a daily plan or engaged directly from your mobile device. These innovative gadgets will make it appear that you are present and effectively deter thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in West Lafayette when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home protection plan? Call (765) 221-3339 or complete the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from various packages at budget-friendly rates or customize your home’s protection any way you like.