A Monitored West Lafayette Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you add a West Lafayette monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In West Lafayette?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a West Lafayette flood detector can recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're away from home. In the event your West Lafayette flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your West Lafayette Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored West Lafayette flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Make the call to (765) 221-3339 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.