Your primary entryway and ground-floor windows are still the likeliest places for an intrusion. Knowing this fact, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical tools for home security installations in West Lafayette. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for generations, you may be impressed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Whether you select a streamlined approach or the most full-featured system available, you’ll be happy to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your devices being installed accurately.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One part is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected straight to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and an entry point is opened, the joined contacts separate and the alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these advanced devices can do much more than merely set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In West Lafayette
An anchor of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide many benefits, like the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices trip your high-pitched siren when a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Immediate notifications: Want to know what’s going on at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You can receive immediate notifications right to your smartphone whenever a device is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a notification too. Your home will be defended, regardless of your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your home’s smart devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You can have your entry lights switch on or have a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any style of home. You can even install completely recessed options that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired devices contingent on your type of installation. Either way, your house will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in West Lafayette can be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In West Lafayette
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in West Lafayette that enhance your security and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will find when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we might do for you, place a call to (765) 221-3339 or submit the simple form below.